Bitcoin poker is where you get to play this classic table game using the popular crypto coin. It’s one the most popular games in Bitcoin Casinos. Even though it has the same essential rules as classic poker game, you place your bets using Bitcoin which gives you additional perks.
Using digital cryptocurrencies allows you to play anywhere, anytime. Since Bitcoin isn’t controlled by any bank you can play anonymously on various Bitcoin poker platforms.
Bitcoin Poker Essentials
Poker game gives you amazing gambling experience but before start playing it’s better to understand its basics.
Bitcoin Poker lexicon
There are different types of Poker games, but whichever game you choose its better to learn the slang commonly used in this game:
- Call — To match wager the wager from previous player;
- Raise — To increase the amount of previous wager;
- Check — To not place any bet and pass the action to the next guy;
- Fold — Means giving up your hand;
- All-in — To bet all money that you got in a certain hand.
- Blinds are the mandatory bets place by each player;
- Hole cards are the facedown cards which are given to a player;
- Buy-in is a minimum amount that a player needs to play;
- Community cards are face-up cards shared by players in a game.
You can find a lot of Poker variations and each one has its special rules but here we’ll talk about Texas Hold’Em Poker since its the most popular one.
In Bitcoin Texas Holdem, each player has only two cards and then uses three of the five communal cards which are dealt in three stages. During each stage players are allowed to make bets.
After all the players made their actions the fourth community card will be dealt in the next betting session. In the end the dealer will reveal the fifth and final community card and after that whoever holds the highest-ranking hand will win game.
Frequently Asked Questions
The first thing to do is to find the casino site which accepts cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of such brands so that why we made our list of the best Crypto Casinos.
Nowadays Bitcoin is commonly used in online casinos, so you can play all the major variations of Poker games - Texas Hold'Em, Omaha Hold'Em, Seven-Card Stud, 2-7 Triple Draw, Chinese Poker.
To receive your Bitcoins from Bitcoin Casino Site you need to have a Bitcoin wallet where you store your coins. Then you need to give your wallet address to the Casino Site and wait for your money.